Take a stand! Reserve your place in the exhibit hall!
As an exhibitor at Rural Medicine Australia 2013, your benefits will include:
- one exhibition booth including shell scheme with facia board power sockets and lights
- two exhibitor passes per stand. These passes allow personnel to work on their stand and include catering as well as entry into the Welcome Reception
- morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea
- acknowledgement as an exhibitor in the Delegate Handbook
- your logo and company name on the conference website with a link to your website
- wireless internet access
The sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities and benefts are in the prospectus.
To book a stand at RMA 2013, download the prospectus, complete teh booking form and return it to:
Sharon St Pierre
Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine
GPO Box 2507, Brisbane QLD 4001
P: 07 3105 8200
F: 07 3105 8299
E: s [dot] stpierre [at] acrrm [dot] org [dot] au